Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twist Of Faith


Drinking the sun to quench a thirst
Is something I'm definitely done for...
From now on I'll live by The Book Of The Dead,
Rejoice in the juices of Judas,
Betray My Lover up front
And always kiss Her goodnight.
"A kiss is still a kiss,
A fundamental thing applied"
As time went by...
...............................................

We walked in the park for some time
And then I suicided both of Us.
With My healing hand I healed Myself to death,
The supreme state of consciousness...
And as darkness surrounds Us
You can tell by the blank stare in My eyes
I am contemplating a new color,
Never heard before.
And it smells like Her...
And so the rotten mana
I'm melting into
Is fractalizing.
The colder We get,
The closer We get
To wearing the uniform of
Quad-angels...

We played Ourselves to death.


No comments: